GET READY TO LAUG/CRY/META!
GET COMFORTABLE ON YOUR COUCHES OR DESK CHAIRS OR HOVERCRAFTS!
GET MORE GIFS, AS I HAVE FEW!
This post can serve as a final speculation post, final chance to get your predictions and wishes and hopes and dreams in, and, of course, a RAGING GIF PARTY in the lead up to the Big Event.
Things that will happen on the episode day (it's today for you guys, still tomorrow for me): there will be this post for y'all to go crazy (and tag/spoiler your spoilers, still!), up until a little bit before the episode. Then there will be a liveblogging post for your enjoyment during the episode, and after that, if all goes well, an episode reaction post for you to flail and share gifs and Feeeeels until the next day, when we'll do meta posts and discussion and such.
SO GET RAVING GUYS! COMM CAN'T EVEN HANDLE US RIGHT NOW etc etc
The comm will, once again, be going through some changes as we become accustomed to a new Glee night and a new schedule, but we'll be working very hard to keep everything a smooth and regular as possible.
Things that will happen:
- Days for things may change around a little. You will all be kept updated on this.
- We will be asking for more AU ideas!
- Official prompt/rec/spoiler posts are being set up to be used throughout the season, and will be linked in the sticky (when I can work our how) and made conspicuous as possible for convenient use! We'll be like all those fancy comms with crazy prompt threads and stuff! Yay!
- There may also be a "promote my own shit!" official post set up: what would you guys think about that?
- Promoting will happen! WOOOOO MORE PEOPLE.